MISSING...but not forgotten....

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so as i course thru the day, and look back on the weeks past,
i realize that we are missing atleast two very important people...

i have not heard from UNCLE ALBERT nor have i heard anything from
AVIS...

i have noticed people are missing...and i am thinking its a plot from another forum....stealing our people.... at night.... when they are out driving alone..

if you see these folks. or even ravin graves... please contact the authorities ...

authorities in missing peoples of the forum:

aprilraven
anicole
robbin graves

can you find any others missing ????

if you hear from them, please have them write here and tell us...

yes... i have been very concerned. Uncle Albert has missed his last 2 shock treatments!

Perhaps it is a conspiracy as you suggest Aprilraven. Or perhaps Avis and Uncle Albert are off somewhere playing together. There's no internet in the padded rooms!

We must form a possy and bring back our own!!

oh my gosh.... he missed his treatment??

has avis gotten his meds yet????

is he out...? you know what happened last time...that took weeks to clear him up...and get those charges dropped...

I think I saw Avis the other day ... he was cruising down the highway ... top down ... sprigs of hair blowing in the breeze ....

wait .... that might have been budget ...

I believe Ravin and Robin Graves are both around. It's been a bit .... umm ... WARM ... where they're at ... but as it's chilling down outside, they just might make an appearance. Putty makeup does tend to melt in the heat, you know.

Mistress ... speaking of shock treatments ... can you change the scent of mine from vanilla to strawberry? I seem to have become partial ... :sexywink:

Uncle Albert just might have gone off to hunt and search for Avis.

dont you hate when avis' top is down?? did he atleast braid his chest hair...??

it doesnt bother me much, until it gets in his mouth...

hey avis.... hey uncle albert...???? are ya'll listening...

we can go on forever.....

anicole said:
I believe Ravin and Robin Graves are both around. It's been a bit .... umm ... WARM ... where they're at ... but as it's chilling down outside, they just might make an appearance. Putty makeup does tend to melt in the heat, you know.

Why yes Nicole! Robin and I are back out in the night ... we simply cannot take any of the humidity that has been lurking these past few days.

I believe we felt Uncle Albert the other day ... creeping and tip toeing above us. He's always snatching shots in search of the perfect crow shot. Bless his heart ... if he'd just knock on the tombsone ... we'd send our trained pet crow, Precious, out for him to use at will ... silly boy he is!

Avis tossed out a bunch of posies on his way out of town last week. I'm sure after his holiday he'll be anxious to get back into the fray ...

Mistress ... we've missed your electrifying company ... good to have you back!

why anicole, of course i'll change the scent.

I've called in Avis' med but when I called the pharmacy, they say he hasn't picked them up in weeks! You know how Avis and Uncle Albert get without their meds! They become a danger not only to themselves but to the whole of society!!!

ravin, i asked you not to use that shot of me for your avatar...
dang it, i thought i threw that in the sun, to burn...

so uncle albert is still taking shots of crows.... i thought he may have moved over to shots of hunting partners.....( oh, wait.. thats our other "friend")

and Ravin? where have you been? you've missed your therapy in the last week too!

is it just me, or do you feel like we are outkasts???

our friends are leaving, and we are floundering as we speak...

* has there been a quarrentine, mistress????

Oh my ... I just got a call from the Revenue Office ... it seems Avis is trying to renew his tags!

Mistress ... what do I do? How do I handle it?

(dah duh daaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh -- mysterious cliffhanger music ....)

i believe we have been quarantined! I will have to make some phone calls to get us out!

anicole said:
Oh my ... I just got a call from the Revenue Office ... it seems Avis is trying to renew his tags!

Mistress ... what do I do? How do I handle it?

(dah duh daaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh -- mysterious cliffhanger music ....)

tags for what....??

his back hoe? his car? his rental???

his mobile home????

his deer???

tags???

Is that really Avis or someone pretending to be Avis? hmmmm....

Most reactions

Back