|)\/8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Missing You.......

IMG_07069_s.jpg

Perfection!

Personally it doesn't do anything form me. I do like the light on the floor from the window though =) By the looks of that space...it looks like it's missing a few things...like a 42" LCD and an xbox =D

Personally it doesn't do anything form me. I do like the light on the floor from the window though =)
sorry same here

I like the window light on the floor and it's a pretty good photo technically but it doesn't say anything to me. And I don't get the title.

I like the window light on the floor and it's a pretty good photo technically but it doesn't say anything to me. And I don't get the title.

I thought that the empty chair would speak for the title. Thanks for commenting.

Ok. And don't take my comment badly, very few people get my titles. Usually only long standing friends. :lol:

I thought that the empty chair would speak for the title. Thanks for commenting.
Maybe if the chair was playing a bigger role in the picture i could see how the name would fit better.

Ok. And don't take my comment badly, very few people get my titles. Usually only long standing friends. :lol:

When I posted this with that title I knew that people may not understand, but it is what it is, :D.

Maybe if the chair was playing a bigger role in the picture i could see how the name would fit better.
I understand what you are saying, the problem is that I wanted the window light on the floor included in the photo. Perhaps a different time of day where the window light would be closer to the chair would have been better.

Technically, it's well done. Artistic taste will be all over the map as your 50/50 ratio proves. Critique is much more concrete when people vote with their heart attached to their wallet.

Most reactions

Back