I like them ALL!
Though, if I were to photograph those gorgeous places, I'd be pretty miffed by the amount of powerlines. But well, I am spoilt. Here they are all underground in towns...
Anyhow, these make me wish I could go visit San Francisco one day, for I have never been there, but what am I saying? I'm only detecting Hamburg right now, and that is practically "right round the corner" :roll:
Some special observations (of the emotional kind, can't really critisise much about your art of photography here!):
I like the inclusion of that One Way sign in the second photo - it makes me smile

.
I very much like the angles chosen in the photos 3 and 7, and the colour of the stained glass window in 7. Makes me wonder what it would look like from inside!
I'm fascinated by the colour of the sky in photo 4 and the composition and framing of cross and tower. I also like the crispness of the patterns of the tower, in 4 and even more so in 5!!
You exposed really well on the the gleeming golden cross in 8, though you might have wanted to move your camera down a wee bit in that one. But, of course, I don't know if you would thus have got something included in your frame that you wanted out of it!?
Also 9 lookes a bit tight at the bottom, but then again you might have wanted to leave something such as cars or so? out of your frame. What do I know.
I know that I like them!!!!