What's new

Mission Hault, Problem time NOW!

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Some issues we run across from time to time.

missionhault.jpg
 
I like that photo, but the emphasis is on the guys and not so much the truck being stuck...
 
This was more in the stage of "ok lets get the tools and get this out!"

Thanks for the comment :)
 
Whats on the back of the Humvee? Is that an air intake tube for the engine...if so it would only lend more irony to the situation. As in, who needs a snorkel when you're rim deep in sand. :)

And I think the guy closest to the truck is thinking "should have brought a bigger shovel".

Great picture. Thanks for all you guys are doing for us. Be safe.
 
Since it is on the back, i betcha it is an exhaust.
 
I believe that is a radio antenna or some sort of scanning equipment. Exhaust is normally larger and does a side dump exit in front of one of the rear wheels or does a diagonal sweep up with a mesh looking metal sleeve so you don't burn yourself on it.
 
Maybe a grenade launcher LMAO.
 
Maybe a safety feature to fill the gas? So it cant easily be lit and explode.
 
It's not air intake, that's normally up near the winshield. It's either some sort of exhaust or communications device. I'm leaning more towards a comm device.

Either way, good picture. Since it's lead to some discussion...it's done it's job. :)
 
hmm I wish I had a bunch of soldiers around when I did that to my car in the desert :p
 
Its actually part of a device in which I cannot go into detail due to opsec that protects us from IED's and EFP's :)
 
thanks for doing what you do, from a vet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom