Missouri Barns and Such

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While visiting my inlaws, they drove me around to see some of the old barns and other rural scenery.

The rest of the set is here:
Lyncca Harvey Photography : photos : Missouri- powered by SmugMug

Enjoy :)

446129374_u4LcM-L-1.jpg

446128481_MNTfQ-L-1.jpg

446133093_3Skjh-L-1.jpg

446126460_NsB5C-L-1.jpg

446135469_VrknK-L-1.jpg

Killer shots- Love the first!

The barn pictured in the first 2 pics is probably on its last winter according to the owners (they said one more ice and it would probably fall). We talked to them quite a bit. The little old man that lived there was 97 and had a stroke a few years back so he hadn't been able to care for it (but it didn't stop him from hitting on me!) They were pretty excited about me taking the pictures. I told them I would send him a copy of them for letting me shoot the pics. He was really excited about it :)

The effect is overdone at this point, I believe.

Eh. To each their own ;)

I typically do make my photos more natural looking, but I wanted to push these to have a surreal feel. Amazingly enough, on the tone-mapping, it was very lightly done. All of the sliders were very far to the "less" side, because I don' t like the heavy "HDR" look.

Very nice, and I like your tonemapping.

great pp and HDR application...

maybe too much in the last one...

but I like that. bravo.

Lynnca, very nice series. Being from Missouri, this is a common sight for me, but I love what you've done with them. That barns got character. Well done.

Mac,

Most reactions

Back