mistake but I like it I think do you?

Joe&Caroline

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have no editing software so . I wouldnt know how to make it better but I took this pic with my canon 40d a long time ago. And it was one of my first pics. I didnt like it then but I do kind of like it now what do you guys think.
kwarta035.jpg

I like it! Her face is sharp enough to make the whole thing look intentional, it really shows the couple's movement well.

It's great. It shows real happiness and motion. The framing of her head by her arms is nice, too.

I think if you keep making mistakes like that you could make a lot of money making mistakes lol.

Yep, her face is just sharp enough for this to be wonderful!!!!! Very nice!!

:O)

I like it.

Don't you love these happy mistakes?

Yup, very neat indeed. Looks like it was totally intentional.

I might brighten it a touch, but either way... cool shot.

thanx again every one.
I was wondering I dont have any editing software.
Nor would I know what to do with it if I had , but do you think anything can be done to make it bettter so I can print it for my cousin and frame it and give it to her as a gift. I took it at her wedding . a while ago and just been sitting on it. feel free to edit away ....

thanx again every one.
I was wondering I dont have any editing software.
Nor would I know what to do with it if I had , but do you think anything can be done to make it bettter so I can print it for my cousin and frame it and give it to her as a gift. I took it at her wedding . a while ago and just been sitting on it. feel free to edit away ....

GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program its like photoshop but free.

This is a great shot if you just lightened it up a bit. I have never used GIMP though so I am of no help there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back