Misty forest in Sudetenland

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

went out today, climbed Ore Mountins .. did these two .. I was hoping for some vistas but fog was covering the hilltops so I had to go with plan B .. Please click on images, they will pop up in floating window (for fullscreen hit additionally f)

full

full

I hope you will like them ... thank you very much for your feedback

cheers, ~dan

Last edited:
Fantastic set! I really like the contrast of the red leaves with the green moss in the first one.
Jeff .. sorry for saying so but the fog was boringly grey-ish and the leaves were yellow-ish as usual .. I've cunningly added a bit green into fog and some reds into the leaves :p .. Please don't tell my mum !!

As Jeff said, I like the contrast of the red leaves and the green moss but what I like even more is the green moss in #2 going up that curved root. It's like a curved leading line pointing back to the curves in the trees behind it. Absolutely love it!

• Love
Reactions: ntz
Very moody images :) - I do find the green in the 2nd image a little over saturated to be honest :)

Les

Very moody images :) - I do find the green in the 2nd image a little over saturated to be honest :)

Les

thanks much for input ... I didn't move with saturation or chromacity at all but I moved with hue and value a bit for greens so perhaps more than needed .. however the main subject on #2 is moss - at least it was intended so I wanted the moss to shine out a bit

Very mysterious looking. #1 for me.

Nice set. #1 for me, great colors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back