What's new

Misty River

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Driving in to the office this morning, the Ohio River was rather foggy for this time of year. I've been so busy, haven't been able to shoot much lately so I took a detour on the way in and ran up the hill to Mt. Adams and grabbed this shot. I did some PP on it as I thought it would benefit with a "dreamy" feel. Not sure I'm way happy with it, but I thought I'd share and get some feedback.

Thanks for looking!

MistyRiver.jpg
 
Wow. Misty indeed. Love the bridge.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom