What's new

Misty scene somwhere in Scotland

Triehard

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I find landscapes very hard to get right, this is why Irarely make landscape shots...still Ihope you like this one.
C&C's off course very welcome

sized_mistiglandschap_filtered.jpg


:alien:
 
I really like this.

Particularly the way there is band after band of interest all merging into a coherent whole.

Personally I'd take a little strip off the bottom but I dare say everyone would have a different take on that.


I also find landscapes very hard to get right. Frustrating as there are so many beautiful landscapes!
 
love those old stone walls, so typical. very nice shot.
 
Thank you all very much for these very nice words.:):thumbup:
:alien:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom