What's new

Misty Sunrise at Poggio Covili, Tuscany

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,346
Location
Tuscany, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Misty sunrise at Poggio Covili, in Tuscany (Italy), taken in 2017. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_03261.jpg


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
 
The photo is appealing. Nice colors and well framed.
However, I think that the exposure was too short.
 
I like the way the warm and cool tones work so well together. :encouragement:
 
Very nice! I imagine it is very representative of what that scene looked like to the eye.
 
Lovely image, great sky............

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you enjoyed it :)

The photo is appealing. Nice colors and well framed.
However, I think that the exposure was too short.

Thank you very much Andre! :) I am curious - What do you find it missing due to the short exposure? It was one minute, by the way :)

I like the way the warm and cool tones work so well together. :encouragement:

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Very nice! I imagine it is very representative of what that scene looked like to the eye.

Thank you very much I am glad you liked it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom