Mix O' Pics

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A mix of pics from and around the River Walk.

11142237-studio.jpg

11142184-studio.jpg

11142146-studio.jpg

11142478-studio.jpg

11142474-studio.jpg

Great set! #2 and #3 for the birds, and #5 is a great capture. They are all good shots. Some of the building in #1 have shmutz on the windows... they are all very good.

Great set! #2 and #3 for the birds, and #5 is a great capture. They are all good shots. Some of the building in #1 have shmutz on the windows... they are all very good.
Thanks, Jeff, I appreciate it. I bought a big bottle of Windex and a boat to get over to those windows ... I'm on it! :wink-6:

Thanks but I would prefer you didn't condescend to tell me how to take pictures, I don't tell you how to take yours, thank you!
I was possibly hinting you to avoid burning the whites
like on the Egret since all the others are very well done…
but ok, I shall let you do as you do. :victorious:

General Gallery
A gallery for sharing photos and getting feedback, including general critique.

Last edited:
Thanks, Jeff. I appreciate it.

Thanks but I would prefer you didn't condescend to tell me how to take pictures, I don't tell you how to take yours, thank you!
Good luck pal. Some good compositions and ideas there shah-vehr.

I was possibly hinting you to avoid burning the whites
like on the Egret since all the others are very well done…
but ok, I shall let you do as you do. :victorious:

General Gallery
A gallery for sharing photos and getting feedback, including general critique.
Hinting??? Ha! You came straight out and told me what to do, you come across as arrogant and too opinionated in the way you constantly critique pictures or don't you see that? Time will tell if you got this message, you didn't with the last.

Nice set. I'm good with the egret since I know how hard it can be to get a good shot of them with all those white feathers. But my personal favorite is #3, especially because I haven't been able to find one around here lately.

Nice set. I'm good with the egret since I know how hard it can be to get a good shot of them with all those white feathers. But my personal favorite is #3, especially because I haven't been able to find one around here lately.
Thanks, Pete. I like him, too.

I like the last one best.....

I like them all. The egret is ok for me. I try to take photos of white objects during the golden hour when the sun is not too bright or dark. Sometimes you just have to take them when the opportunity is there. Hopefully, PP will can fix it. By the way. I have gone back to shooting in RAW in the last couple of weeks.

I like the last one best.....
Thank you.

I like them all. The egret is ok for me. I try to take photos of white objects during the golden hour when the sun is not too bright or dark. Sometimes you just have to take them when the opportunity is there. Hopefully, PP will can fix it. By the way. I have gone back to shooting in RAW in the last couple of weeks.
Thanks, Scott. Agreed, best at golden hour with white birds and RAW is the way to go, you can do more with it.

Nice set. I like #3. Looks grumpy. Did you wake him from a nap?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back