jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice set, Jeff but the sharpness is a tad too heavy in #2 and more so in 3, which gave it a painted appearance. My favorite is #4.

Nice set, Jeff but the sharpness is a tad too heavy in #2 and more so in 3, which gave it a painted appearance. My favorite is #4.
Thanks! I’ll look at those and see if I can “unpaint” them. 😁 I think a couple of Bloody Marys may have influenced the post processing…

You could fob the effect off as art. Seems to be a thing :eagerness: :eagerness:

Good set still and decent composition and exposure.

I'm not getting that effect. Maybe I'll try again after a couple of bloody marys.

Nice set, Jeff. I like the green heron.

Well, I just had a few bloody marys ... what do you think?

11142471-f studio (2) rz-studio.jpg

You could fob the effect off as art. Seems to be a thing :eagerness: :eagerness:

Good set still and decent composition and exposure.
Thank you! I always try to get a large enough area so that I can crop the image to how I want it.
I'm not getting that effect. Maybe I'll try again after a couple of bloody marys.

Nice set, Jeff. I like the green heron.
Thank you! Cheers!
Well, I just had a few bloody marys ... what do you think?

View attachment 245371
I think you may have had some shrooms in your Bloody Mary mix...

This is #3, just cropped to match and converted to jpg from CR3, but not processed. Quite a bit darker. For the processed image, I used DeNoise AI, Sharpen AI, GigaPixel AI, LR (final processing on the raw, and conversion to jpg), and LRE (one last bit of processing on the jpg, normally to brighten up a little).
IMG_0150 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

excellent set, but the green heron shot is my favorite.

Great set- the Green Heron for me too- we only have the Grey Heron over in the UK - very common I see them every day

Les c:)

Great set- the Green Heron for me too- we only have the Grey Heron over in the UK - very common I see them every day

Les c:)
Thank you! I didn't realize the variety of birds we have here until I picked up the camera again last Fall.

Most reactions

Back