Mix Of Birds

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to see if my 'camera skills' were good enough to produce a decent picture without making a lot of adjustments in PS to make them look better. The only things I did were crop, sharpen, and adjust for exposure. Everything else is on the camera and lens.

11142110-studio-studio.jpg

11142265-studio.jpg

11142442-studio-studio.jpg

11142508-studio-studio.jpg

I'd say your camera skills are pretty good. I like #3, looking right at ya.

Not a bad set Kirk- I always try to get things right " In camera" I hate to spend too much time on PP

I have to sometimes and when I have to I use Photoshop 2022 and Topaz Ai Denoise

Here

GNtZ8J0.jpg

Les :)

Last edited:
Not a bad set Kirk- I always try to get things right " In camera" I hate to spend too much time on PP

I have to sometimes and when I have to I use Photoshop 2022 and Topaz Ai Denoise

Here

GNtZ8J0.jpg

Looks nice. Yep, life is easier when you understand all the settings in your camera. I use Topaz 2 for the most part, occasionally I'll use PSE 18 for something special.

Looks nice. Yep, life is easier when you understand all the settings in your camera. I use Topaz 2 for the most part, occasionally I'll use PSE 18 for something special.
I do understand all setting on all my camera's- got so used to them, I don't even look when changing setting now- keeping my eye on the prize Kirk as we do :)

PSE 18? not familiar with that- is it a photoshop Elements programme? & Topaz 2 ????

I do understand all setting on all my camera's- got so used to them, I don't even look when changing setting now- keeping my eye on the prize Kirk as we do :)

PSE 18? not familiar with that- is it a photoshop Elements programme? & Topaz 2 ????

Yes, it's Photoshop Elements '18. They say it has most everything LR has but not everything and I believe it's laid out differently to make things a little easier to work with. I got it mostly because you pay one price and that's it.

Yes, it's Photoshop Elements '18. They say it has most everything LR has but not everything and I believe it's laid out differently to make things a little easier to work with. I got it mostly because you pay one price and that's it.
I have PSE 2021, and it's a nice program. I traded out PS proper for a TB of space, because I found I was rarely using it.

Most reactions

Back