Mixed Emotion

very beautiful, I did lots of pictures like this, I like the feeling of this kind of pictures.

:blushing::blushing:Haha, thanks everyone.

Andy Graham... not sure, might not be in my year, don't recognise the name!

I have to comment on this picture again, someone drag me away from it :meh: , i love the depth of field, its perfect.. what camera did you use for this? the 350d? , Canon for the win :D:mrgreen: :heart:

Very niiiice Becky! :)
Like your composition and the look on her face really does spell out mixed emotion. Love the blur on the bracelt...brings a sparkle to the image. You might consider upping the contrast a bit.
Anyway thanks for sharing this...well done. :thumbup:

Yeh Canon 350D with Canon ef50mm f1.4 lens.

Thanks JonK and everyone else, her is me by the way lol.

Becky said:
Yeh Canon 350D with Canon ef50mm f1.4 lens.

Thanks JonK and everyone else, her is me by the way lol.
hahaha, I was wondering when everyone would figure out that it's you... :lol:

Nice lens btw... ;)

Thanks again for the great feedback, really appreciating it!

Well who's your cuz? Wheres she from? I do know another Rebecca Johnston although shes called by her middle name more often.

Money exists so that we may enjoy that burning a whole in ones pockets sensation...;)

Becky said:
Well who's your cuz? Wheres she from? I do know another Rebecca Johnston although shes called by her middle name more often.

Money exists so that we may enjoy that burning a whole in ones pockets sensation...;)

hahah, good point.. and shes from drumbeg, never known her to be called by her middle name though :) Maybe its a more common name than i thought.. oh well.. :p

Most reactions

Back