ML-L3 Wireless remote

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have had and used this remote for a good amount of fun self portraits and long exposures. My question is to all of those who own it or something similar do you have to move around and point it at a certain spot or click it multiple times for it to send the signal?

I know I have to point it towards the right side of my D7000 that seems to e the sweet spot. But sometimes I cannot get it to take with a click of a button at all. I also know that I'm within the range that it works because most of the time ill be 5-10 feet from the camera.

Any input or advice would be lovely. I didn't find much online just some reviews that didn't speak highly of the remote.

Cheers!

It's an IR remote, not RF. That's why you need to mess around with it, especially in daylight.

Get an RF remote instead.... they're more reliable.

ZGR-2 or ZGR-1 works with Nikon Camera and iPhone.
It is another good choose.

I have had and used this remote for a good amount of fun self portraits and long exposures. My question is to all of those who own it or something similar do you have to move around and point it at a certain spot or click it multiple times for it to send the signal?

I know I have to point it towards the right side of my D7000 that seems to e the sweet spot. But sometimes I cannot get it to take with a click of a button at all. I also know that I'm within the range that it works because most of the time ill be 5-10 feet from the camera.

Any input or advice would be lovely. I didn't find much online just some reviews that didn't speak highly of the remote.

Cheers!
Unlike some of Nikon's bodies the D7000 has two infrared receivers, one on the right rear and one on the front left. One of them has to be able to "See" the remote or it won't work. See pages 4 (item 4) and 5 (item 19) of your user's manual.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back