MLB Opening day

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today is opening day for most major league teams. Good thing the Red Sox aren't opening at Fenway Park. PLAY BALL!

i-JrSGQjz-L.jpg

Wow. Nice shot and very telling.
I'll admit in front of the TPF world right now. I AM TOO BIG OF A WUSS TO LIVE IN THE NORTHEAST! Unless I had to of course.

Last edited:
Wow. Nice shot and very telling.
I'll admit in front of the TPF world right now. I AM TOO BIG OF A WUSS TO LEAVE IN THE NORTHEAST! Unless I had to of course.

Thanks. Oh it's not that bad here 65*F on Christmas and 29*F on the 16 day of Spring

Today is opening day for most major league teams. Good thing the Red Sox aren't opening at Fenway Park. PLAY BALL!

i-JrSGQjz-L.jpg
Yeah, they're here in Cleveland. Not much warmer! Go Tribe!

I just watched the Boston sports news they were live in Cleveland looks a little cool.

We are hard core REDS FANS in our house and we are wearing our Reds gear today! Here's my contribution to the thread: Joey Votto at bat by Amanda McClure, on Flickr

Don't get discouraged, you guys have some great young talent but it will take a few years, so be patient and enjoy the ride. Votto is a great player. I think you guys will be better than what the experts think.

We are hard core REDS FANS in our house and we are wearing our Reds gear today! Here's my contribution to the thread: Joey Votto at bat by Amanda McClure, on Flickr

Don't get discouraged, you guys have some great young talent but it will take a few years, so be patient and enjoy the ride. Votto is a great player. I think you guys will be better than what the experts think.
Well I hope you are right. We aren't fair weather fans in our house but this trading season was a little heart breaking.... some of my favorite players will be batting against us now.

Well I hope you are right. We aren't fair weather fans in our house but this trading season was a little heart breaking.... some of my favorite players will be batting against us now.

Well Amanda (beautiful name by the way), it is as sure as that double you captured in the OP. If it wasn't a double, it still is a sure thing in the art of the mechanical swing.

You have Iglesias who needs to throw that hard sinker a touch more and locate his 4 seam fastball early in the count, he is a keeper for sure. Expect 15 wins from the kid. The Royals are going to regret letting Finnegan go, this kid has electric stuff and is going to solidify your rotation. DeSclafani is a 15 to 20 game winner if healthy.

Go Tigers! Man, we have a tough schedule in the first month. Marlins, Pirates, Astro's, Royals., Yankee's, Indians.

IMG_20160329_125229964_HDR.jpg

Most reactions

Back