mmmm...Coffee.

RyanLilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone else a coffee drinker? I personally cannot live without coffee. I drink a pot a day or so, It'll probably kill me eventually, but damn I love it!

How much coffee does everyone drink? And those of you from across the pond; are there many coffee drinkers or do you stick with tea?

I guess I should invest in IS, or VR lenses to compensate for the caffeine jitters.:lol:

Most of the time I prefer tea ;)

Had a time when I drank to much coffee in my office in the UK at night .. almost every night. But this was just to keep me awake working for deadlines... and sort of wrecked my ability to sleep even when I had the time to sleep. So I gave up that sort of drug abuse ;)

I own a coffee shop. Enough said.:lol:

I used to drink about a pot in the morning and a pot in the afternoon so about 2 pots a day. I was seriously addicted and if I didn't get coffee by 8:00am then I'd get a headache that nothing could cure.....not even coffee by that point. That's when I decided to cut back and I'm now at about 2-3 cups in the morning and I try not to drink any after noon. I sure do love me some coffee though. The coffee I had in Hawaii on our honeymoon was the best I've had to date.

Finishing the last cup of my first pot right now, I think I may need another one(pot not cup).

One summer I was working at a hardware store, and we worked a ten hour day and did not officially get breaks, except lunch, myself and one other guy were coffee drinkers. Before he worked there I could never justify making a second pot of coffee just for myself. But after he started we were drinking 4 or 5 pots a day. The boss wondered why he had to buy coffee so often.

with all that coffee talk I will just have some now ...

I don't drink tea or coffee. Never really been a fan of hot drinks.

I love coffee once it starts to get cold outside. Dont care much for it when its already 85degrees F by 9 in the morning. At this time of the year, I am at about 2 cups in the morning (1 on the way to work, and one at work). And if I go to a book store in the evening, I'll have another.

Mitica, where is your coffee shop?

not really a coffee drinker. if i do have a cup it makes me feel unwell and i get a headache too sometimes, it's the same with chocolate and coke-cola. I think it must be something to do with caffine.

I Prefare tea. In work i will drink 10-15 cups of green tea a day.

I like coffee, a lot... Stirred not shaken please... ;)

Im drinking coffee right now..-- I mix ground cinnamon in my coffee grinds. Its very good if u like cinnamon... I also try choclate and cinnamon. Very yummy !

Coffee lover here. Three cups a day, in average.

So far my fav has been a Blue Mountain from Jamaica I bought in my honeymoon. 2nd is Colombian

I also ejoy a cup of tea once in a while. Black with a bit of milk if possible, or the Starbuck's Chai latte.

Sorry that it took me a while to add to this thread...... you guessed it, I was finishing my cups of coffee. Just the flavor is awesome!!!! How do you drink it? I drink mine in all varieties, but my favorite one is
Café con leche (extra strong).

Gotta have a cup in the morning.
morning.gif
And then about 4:00 I get a hankering for another. I try to keep it to just 2 cups a day, but if I eat in a restaurant, I usually have one at the end of the meal so that can mean as many as 4 cups a day.
lotsocoffee.gif

Most reactions

Back