What's new

mmmm..pumpkin bars.

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored, so I did some baking this weekend. This is about as much fall as we get in Phoenix. I usually shoot my food shots with my tripod, but I couldn't find the thing (very technical) that attaches the camera to the tripod.. I wasn't able to stop down as much as I would like, but you get the idea. They were very yummy and healthy. :biggrin-93:

DSC_0233Gluten free pumpkin bars copy by TamiAz, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I don't want to know how to make them for two reasons:
1) failing - I bake poorly (there is a huge amount of embedded knowledge re baking that I don't have)
2) succeeding - I am constantly fighting the fact that my body is very efficient and converts unneeded calories to fat.
 
missed your food pictures, like them, and want the recipe!
 
"quick release plate"...yeah...they have a way of getting misplaced...
 
Most times the reply. No good without pictures is appropriate. In this case it should be. Not good without recipe. So time to cough up. Lol. Ed
 
Yummy photo. Yummy food. Well done.

I'm actually fine with the corner cut off. But if you're going to do it, I'd tilt the bars at a bit more of an angle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom