model fashion shoots (lots of photos)

lalalala<3life

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello all!
I haven't posted any photos for a few months. I've been working on my photography and lighting a lot! I hope that some of these photos have improved from my last photo shoot. Fashion photography and portraits is what I want to do someday. So if anyone has any suggestions to how I can better my photography PLEASE tell! Id like to know what you think of the composition and also clothes and back drops used! Just let me know if they are appealing to the fashion world or not? Thanks so much! Enjoy them!

DSC_0486.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0719.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

Last edited:
Too many to individually critique, but for the most part they all look to me to have really soft focus (or maybe just out of focus) and are lacking proper lighting and exposure on many of them. Composition is decent except for a few cut off limbs...

Overall, not too bad. If you had a single strobe with you, they could have been much better.

When I look at these I think of Alice in Wonderland..

Need better lighting and it could be more crisp I perhaps.

What lens are you shooting these with? None of them appear sharp to me.

Pick a few of your favorites, there are just too many to critique :D

all look very soft, and like mentioned already...lighting could be drastically improved.

ok, i deleted some of the ones I thought weren't as great as others! Yes I also agree that a sb 600 or 800 flash would be great! Thats what I want to buy when I have the money for it!!! I tried to pick the best time that the natural light was strongest and (softest) cause i know shooting at 12 in the afternoon can be tough sometimes! I was using a nikon 24-70mm for most of them but for the first black and white one I was using a film camera lens! It works ok, but doesn't have the smallest aperture. Maybe we could talk about the ones that I left up here? Thanks so much for letting me know about the light, i figured people would say it since its something I already knew lol and thats why I asked for mainly comp and if the clothes hair make up anything like that are pleasing to the eye? if they work? IDK! thanks alot though! everyone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back