Loyuk

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos from two separate test shoots that I've done with Loyuk. These two shoots were spread apart by about two weeks, so I figured they could be posted to the same thread. The first shoot was in a park near my home, whereas for the second shoot we drove a few hours South to get to the location. The location in the second set is not the fossil beds at the Painted Hills in central Oregon, which I know to be preserved land that is off limits to photo shoots like this. The location in the second set of photos is part of a horse trail that is not preserved land or off limits, and is several hours away from the Painted Hills fossil beds.

Lit using natural light.

SCAAdIo.jpg

DMZr1XG.jpg

AaCmpHw.jpg

UQd7KEb.jpg

JT60frp.jpg

wiaEV7n.jpg

ZpFz5cC.jpg

vHkAOzP.jpg

lRAb9c5.jpg

NDWeKV2.jpg

3TsYuAl.jpg

cPuuL0n.jpg

9AJzWG4.jpg

What a model! He knows how to pose, and seems really at ease on both of these shoots. LOVE that first one with the open jacket. He's quite a studly guy. ;) Gorgeous shots with the red doo-rag, or whatever it's called. Great color.

I was wondering about the locations, since I looked first then read your description. Oregon sure is beautiful. :586:

Excellent work, Dan!

What a model! He knows how to pose, and seems really at ease on both of these shoots. LOVE that first one with the open jacket. He's quite a studly guy. ;) Gorgeous shots with the red doo-rag, or whatever it's called. Great color.

I was wondering about the locations, since I looked first then read your description. Oregon sure is beautiful. :586:

Excellent work, Dan!
Thanks a lot Terri! The correct spelling is durag. I had to look it up when I did the shoot because I wasn't sure about the spelling as well.

The correct spelling is durag. I had to look it up when I did the shoot because I wasn't sure about the spelling as well.
Thanks for this! I knew it was a thing, and I see them everywhere - and actually love the look! Not everyone can wear it as well as Loyuk.

Great series. I might normally prefer the mono images but I can't choose out of these.

Most reactions

Back