baron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pixcafe.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Share Marie's photo ; C&C welcome

Her hair is quite dark, you might try adding a hair light, or at least a reflector to get a bit more light up there.

I'm not really a fan of all the dead/empty space in these shots. Sometimes that works, sometimes not. Maybe it would be better with a slightly more interesting background...like a nice gradient for example.

I like the 2nd one best because we have a connection to the subject via eye contact and it's got some nice catchlights (although I'd like to see only one catchlight per eye). The first one just barely has a catchlight and her eyes are pointing too far away from the camera.

Pretty girl though :)

Her hair is quite dark, you might try adding a hair light, or at least a reflector to get a bit more light up there.

I'm not really a fan of all the dead/empty space in these shots. Sometimes that works, sometimes not. Maybe it would be better with a slightly more interesting background...like a nice gradient for example.

I like the 2nd one best because we have a connection to the subject via eye contact and it's got some nice catchlights (although I'd like to see only one catchlight per eye). The first one just barely has a catchlight and her eyes are pointing too far away from the camera.

Pretty girl though :)

Thank you very much for comments ;
A few notes: "empty space" was specially made for these shots;
I d'nt like eye contact so much and I love 1st foto :)

Most reactions

Back