Model photo for CC

Ryan L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like this shot, just wanted a little CC for it.

Yes, yes, I know its horizonal, but I liked it like that. I have it in vertical as well.

I have a few other quirks, but I will let others CC first.

TPF-.jpg

Gorgeous!! I love her skin too if it was fixed in PP. It looks beautiful. What was your light setup? It looks like you had a hair light CL and a main CR?

I would have had her bring her left elbow out a bit more. It would have put a little more light on her face so her left eye wasn't floating there in the dark, and at the same time it would have made a nice line leading from her side, up her arm, and back to her face.

Gorgeous!! I love her skin too if it was fixed in PP. It looks beautiful. What was your light setup? It looks like you had a hair light CL and a main CR?

+1 Her skin looks fantastic :)

great shot, lovely model. First thought was I wish it were in portrait to see more of her. I also agree a little more light on her left would really set this off.

Love the light and the pose, but don't like the shadow on her face behind her arm on the right side of the image. I had the same thoughts as NikonME. You have more?

Yeah if her eye was lit a little more I wouldnt mind the shadow, but that was the main problem I had with it.

Here is another from the same set

TPF--2.jpg

I think the light on her hair on the left hand side appears too bright in relation to the deep-shadowed side of her face. Pretty gal, lovely hair, good outfit, light in the eyes is nice, I kind of like the deep shadow. I don't care for the horizontal framing;hr arms are going straight up and down at the sides of her head; if the sides of the frame mirrored the arms, I think it'd look better. Also, the top of her head is crowding the top of the horizontal frame. I'd be interested in hearing some analysis or insight as to why "you like it like that" as opposed to a vertical framing, but that's neither here nor there. Her face sure looks nice,lighted that way; the light defines the shape of her face in a most lovely manner. The flesh tones also look just great!

On the second one there is a specular highlight on her nose that is distracting. Her left ear, being lit against the deep shadow looks unflattering. I bet if you 'shadowed' her ear in PP it would look better. The skin tone is nice.

I thought I had already got that highlight off! Shows how much I was paying attention. I do like it better with the ear in shadows.

TPF--3.jpg

you have a great shot here and you don't even know it! !! ! when shooting models you e need to hit 3 items ! ! they are HAIR, MAKE-UP and COLOR! ! !
You hit all three categories. I see GORGEOUS HAIR ALL over this photo, I see PLENTY of color with the shirt and THOSE GREEN EYES ! ! ! and even though she
has LIGHT make up on HER GREEN EYES are enough to carry the picture! ! ! !

you have a great shot here and you don't even know it! !! ! when shooting models you e need to hit 3 items ! ! they are HAIR, MAKE-UP and COLOR! ! !
You hit all three categories. I see GORGEOUS HAIR ALL over this photo, I see PLENTY of color with the shirt and THOSE GREEN EYES ! ! ! and even though she
has LIGHT make up on HER GREEN EYES are enough to carry the picture! ! ! !

Thanks...I think. Although, if I didnt think I had a good shot I wouldnt have bother posting it. To top it all off, she had a great personality, a good sense of humor.

Love it. You did well with the lighting (i love it atleast lol) and she is a very pretty model.

A+, i'd look at the photo again! :p

I thought I had already got that highlight off! Shows how much I was paying attention. I do like it better with the ear in shadows.

TPF--3.jpg

Great job. Glad you found my C&C useful.

Nice. I was going to say something about her ear but you took care of it. :thumbup: I wish they were vertical too, don't hurt me :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back