Model shootout.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got to participate with some friends in a model shoot recently. Here is a few shots that I liked from it.

1)
Denim-Challenge-36-Edit.jpg

2)
Denim-Challenge-110-Edit.jpg

3)
Denim-Challenge-178-Edit.jpg

4)
Denim-Challenge-193-Edit.jpg

5)
Denim-Challenge-216-Edit.jpg

I had to look closer at that camera. Is that a purse? Nice photo set =]

I like the lighting the most on the first shot, as I feel like it sculpts her features nicely compared to the flat looking light in the other shots. One detail in that first shot that I would work on in post is removing the mud from her jeans, as it's definitely not flattering for the model or enhancing the photo, in my opinion. If she were on a farm or construction site I think the dirty denim would work, but not for something like that shot.

I like the lighting the most on the first shot, as I feel like it sculpts her features nicely compared to the flat looking light in the other shots. One detail in that first shot that I would work on in post is removing the mud from her jeans, as it's definitely not flattering for the model or enhancing the photo, in my opinion. If she were on a farm or construction site I think the dirty denim would work, but not for something like that shot.

Thanks Dan. Yeah I agree about the dirt on the jeans, just wasn't sure if I could get it removed or not.

Wow!

So, I went back to this one on @DanOstergren's suggestion and used the Freq Sep and mixer brush to make improvements and clean up the jeans. I know it isn't perfect but I will get better and next time hopefully catch it before I take the photo so I don't have to PS it.

Denim-Challenge-36-Edit-2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back