I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings all!

First some news and then a request.

The News: Manda has decided to step down from her moderator position here at the forum. She did a lot of work to help get this forum to where it is now and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to her for the time and effort she has put into this site since the time it was just a little baby forum. I don't believe the site would have gained the same kind of momentum if she had not been so involved. Thanks again for everything you have done for TPF!

The Request: I am going to be trying to diversify the moderators a little and would like to find out who may be interested in helping out. We will be looking for people that would be interested in moderating specific sections of the site and who have a specific interest in whatever section that may be. If you are interested, please post in this thread and include the forum section you'd be interested in assisting us with. Obviously some areas are likely to require more work than others! :mrgreen:

I'm not sure how many we'll be adding, or if we will be doing it for all sections, so please understand if you are not chosen. Thanks everyone!

Chase

Hey, you KNOW I wanna be a mod!!!!! As for a section...not sure..I'll have to think.

EDIT: How 'bout themes?

EDIT AGAIN: And/or the photo gallery.

I'm up for giving you a hand in any place you need it.
Critique Gallery, Bloopers, Photo Locations, Wedding & Portrait Photography, Photographer Discussion, ThePhotoForum Classifieds, Collector's Corner and The Creative Corner are the forums I'd be absolutely no help in at all.

Umm...all the people who deserve to get it (and there are still more) have already posted, but..
The darkroom forum, general Q and A, General Off topic, Critique gallery, and normal gallery.
Thanks for readin hehe P.s. I vote Kara, Ferny, and Core!

I love the dark, so the darkroom section would be nice. I could enjoy the collector corner and alternative techniques as well. Well techincially I would enjoy all sections... Hey wait, is the Test section still available? LOL

I'm not sure how much help I could be or what is involved in being a moderator, but if you can think of anything specifically you'd like to see me do, you just let me know, ok? :)

I just wanted to thank Manda for everything she does here :thumbup: , sorry she is stepping down!!! As far as mods go I think some of those that have already posted would do a great job. I'm like terri though, if there's anything I can do let me know. I love the photo gallery, critique, and off topic sections, so yell if you need me :wink:

Yes, thank you Manda :hug: :)

I'd love to help out, and I think my experience makes me best suited to help out in the graphics program tutorials section. I sure wouldn't mind helping out in either the critique or photo gallery sections as well.

Chase - I'd be happy to help anywhere needed....

Bob

seems like you have plenty of help, but I could lend a hand in the Critique/Photo Gallery Sections since I post in those the most.

and thanks Manda for everything you did as a mod :hug::

haha, not like id be in much of a race, but im in the darkroom daily, so i would be interested in the darkroom forum... MANDA YOU ROCK ANYWAY MOD OR NOT!

Nytmair-is that your EG?Pm with the details of it :D Im curious

Most reactions

Back