What's new

Modern Anxieties

oh... I like these mannequin's pictures of yours...
 
Thats awesome! I wish the sig wasnt there in this one :) just so cool
 
I always look forward to what you come up next with these little models Scatterbrained.
 
Very, very, very nice!!! :thumbup:
 
Love your stuff! Well conceived, well executed.
 
oh... I like these mannequin's pictures of yours...

Thats awesome! I wish the sig wasnt there in this one :) just so cool

I always look forward to what you come up next with these little models Scatterbrained.

Very, very, very nice!!! :thumbup:

Love your stuff! Well conceived, well executed.

Thanks everyone! :D Glad ya'll liked it as much as I enjoyed making it. I think I'm actually wearing the poor little guy out. One of his arms is starting to stick out from the shoulder and one of his hands is coming off. Time to head to the craft store.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom