What's new

modern art.....????hmmm

I bet you felt a right tit taking that shot
 
Erin Brockovich: "They're called boobs, Ed."

Is the only thing that comes to my mind when I see this pic. ;)
 
ok, I didn't read anything. I just opened this page and saw two big breasts looking at me.
 
Hmm....well boobs did come to mind. Can't help it, I'm a breast guy. lol Trying to picture cookie monster eyes.....nope just cookie monster with boobs now!!! Darn it all!
 
Hmm i have to admit when i first saw it i saw boobs too. lol Now after seeing the comment about cookie monster's eyes, they do look quite alike. They sort of look like olives or something too.

Here's what we have in Cleveland..

cleveland free stamp - Google Search

..yeah I don't get it either.


Maybe it's supposed to symbolize that the park is 'free' to use and play in and what not i don't know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom