X Pro 2
f/2.8
ISO 3200
1/125 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 23 mm f/2 R WR
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

(Processed In LR & Colour Efex Pro 4)

20181221-untitled-13-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

This was one of those WTH pictures as I scrolled down catching me off guard. I like it! Not sure of the crop. I might be tempted to take some off the right so the vertical line on the right matches the left and off the bottom, but then it might lose that off kilter look that seems to work on this image.

Last edited:
This was one of those WTH pictures as I scrolled down catching me off guard. I like it! Not sure of the crop. I might be tempted to take some off the right so the vertical line on the right matches the left and off the bottom, but then it might lose that off kilter look that seems to work on this image.

@smoke665 You keep telling me your eyes are bad but they seem sharp as a razor...yes it's slightly off...and I just looked at the molding it too is slightly off...but like you said it "works."

I also like the image...I thought it was funny...and it sorta looks like film...or is it wishful thinking on my part?

Thank you for your valued input...

Enezdez

@enezdez I have a constant inner battle with the OCD part of the brain and the part that says "just leave it". LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back