What's new

Modestly decorated for Christmas

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A house not too far away

weihnachtshausamheidesee.jpg


30 sec at f16, ISO 400

(And yes, I know! I would have loved to flex down that street light myself, too!!!)
(And yes, the neighbours behind might AS WELL have switched off their lights while I was there trying to take a nice photo. :grumpy: )
 
Excellent! How perfect is it that the house is shaped like a Christmas tree to begin with.
 
It's lovely. Maybe you could PS the neighbors and the lamplight out? Looks do-able.

I'm glad it's their power bill and not mine, though. :mrgreen:
 
Nice shot!....decorations..hmmm maybe a little OT.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
J.E. said:
Maybe you could PS the neighbors and the lamplight out? Looks do-able.

the neighbors => I could I guess
the lamplight => uh-oh. Not for me, I'm afraid!!! :shock:

"Looks do-able" _wanna try?
 
Good Depth of Field...claps!

btw, it's that good DOF in fact responsible for ur neighbor to hv a little stronger presence...:)...isn't it?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Yes, well, I went for the relatively small aperture as not to get too fat light blobs (which would have come out had I gone for a wider aperture and consequently a shorter exposure) ... and that nasty street light would then have overpowered EVERYTHING ...

To tell you the truth: when I set up, I didn't even SEE that those neighbours had switched on their lights ... Grrrrr! :irked:

;) :wink: ;) :wink:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Oh wow. Cool!
THAT had BEEN the idea!
But I thought I'd have better brought the flex to get that street light out of my frame ... THIS is much safer for me, no complaints, no police, no prison. Would have irked me so shortly before Christmas.

THEREFORE: thank you so much, Julia!!! :D
 
What a beautiful house for those decorations and lights! I too hate it when a streetlamp gets in the way of a beautiful photo :grumpy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom