What's new

Mold, North Wales.

bazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
Wirral, UK.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few.. Just managed to sneak off whilst camping..
C&C as always, welcome.. Cheers..

1.
IMG_3216.jpg


2.
IMG_3218.jpg


3.
IMG_3221.jpg
 
This is a really nice set of rural pictures. Even though it might (or might not) be 1/2 stop overexposed, the one I like the most is the last one. Beautiful colours there.
 
Wow great series.....the colours is simply amazing. and great composition on the last shot. Also the clouds are simply amazing.
 
Nice series! I'm also a fan of the last photo.
 
Thanks all, I did do some pp in photoshop altering curves a bit..

Still pretty new to landscapes..
 
I really like the compositions in all of them! North Wales is amazing!

the only thing that bothered me a little was that to me the colors seem too saturated
 
#3 is my favorite because of the composition. The colors are very intense, in a good way. I think any more saturation would be too much. Good Work. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom