What's new

Mom Portrait C&C PLEASE!

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey. Took this portrait of my mom the other day. I thought the overall quality was good. But my mom and I agree that the facial expression is not quite right, but she didn't want her picture taken and I kind of forced her to...so that's why.

mom2.jpg
 
it looks like it was done in some pretty harsh light... which would make anyone cringe like that. Soft light for portraits. Find a way to diffuse it... like in shade. Think of shade that you would use to shelter yourself from the sun on a hot day... under a tree... whatever. The results will be much better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom