What's new

Monastery

Wes Powell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
Location
Atlanta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this image last weekend. Single shot image with not much processing. The blues come from the stained glass windows. There is a wider image on my site but since I have flash, I cant directly link it.

5662242168_85cf14ab7e_z.jpg
 
Nice shot. I would crop the bottom part of it out, it really takes away more then it adds. I can't help but want to see that ceiling!! there are so many awesome lines going on!!
 
Yeah I can see about the seats. I use flickr to post my secondary shots. The main one I am using is on my site and its a wider shot. Here one that sort of shows the ceiling.

5681380980_4fa40812d9_z.jpg
 
Brilliant rendering. The colors are well played and the symmetry is right on. I prefer the colored version than the B&W. Thanks for sharing!
 
Love it!! Great shot. Was the ceiling glowing blue in the color version?
 
Haha I will see. Since its wood, I am pretty sure the ceiling part was a brownish / red but the stained glass really made everything else blue tint.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom