What's new

Monastery

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
8385386562_5fc8862bcb_z.jpg
 
Weird, but too centered for me - so I get to look down a red carpet to an alter and.......then what? A person in a foregrond pew or someone genuflecting down at the alter would make this shot. As is, while beautifully composed, lit and exposed, I find it rather boring. Sorry, I generally really like your work.
 
Nothing to be sorry about. I really appreciate your opinion.

Thank you.
 
I can't help but to feel like I'm falling to the right...please straighten?

Very nice colors, not necessarily the most interesting scene but not too shabby.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom