Monday...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..well, you're all a talkative bunch now aren't ya.

Good Morning people. Hope you had a good weekend.

Sorry...I've been out running errands and actually working today. Probably wont' be on much til the afternoon or when I get home. I had an ok weekend. I'm hoping the week will be better. :D

I was out of town for a wine tasting with some friends. It turned sort of.... insane. I might have pictures of the event, we'll see if anything turns out.

No one seems to like a tipsy photographer, I can tell you that. :mrgreen:

Busy weekend for me, lot's of family stuff and with the short week, work has been a mad house!

terri said:
I was out of town for a wine tasting with some friends. It turned sort of.... insane. I might have pictures of the event, we'll see if anything turns out.

Especially when they can't get the camera to work properly half the time.

See that's why I needed a DSLR for the event photography. Can't afford to waste so much film on being hammered.

And don't even think of suggesting that one should not drink, cause that just doesn't work.

P.S. I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk. Alcholics go to meetings.

I used 400 speed film pushed to 3200. Finishing up a roll from DC, where I'd been inside the museums. Anything I get from the tasting will be grainy and cool.

I'm thinking these people were feeling self-conscious getting photographed whilst imbibing. At least I was pretending to do something else. :mrgreen:

terri said:

Hmmm... maybe I should try taking pictures when sober for a change! :lol:

Crazy weekend for me as well. I got called into work twice on Saturday and then had a bunch of stuff to do yesterday with my family and such. Now today I'm back at work, wishing dearly that I wasn't... and debating with myself over whether or not to call a girl.

WELL?!?! DO I CALL???!!

Great weekend.

I'm off today so Tuesday will be my Monday.

Call the girl!

Verbal said:
Crazy weekend for me as well. I got called into work twice on Saturday and then had a bunch of stuff to do yesterday with my family and such. Now today I'm back at work, wishing dearly that I wasn't... and debating with myself over whether or not to call a girl.

WELL?!?! DO I CALL???!!

When was the last time you talked with her?

Don't listen to these people. They're single.

...well actually I'm single too, but by choice.

Ok...I take it back.

Don't listen to these people, they don't date.

Call if you feel like it, and have something to say or want to ask her out.

Don't call if you're not certain you feel like it, have little to say or aren't sure you wanna go out.

No need to sweat it.

signed, the married lady :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back