Monitor settings!

0ptics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello y'all so I'm sure you guys came up with this problems as well; its about monitors settings and how/what are the best for "true colors". For my computer set up, I have a laptop and larger monitor as my main display so the other day when I was editing my RAW and PSing I finished a piece. But when I opened the picture file on my laptop screen everything seemed less vibrant and contrasty. I THINK my main monitor makes my images look super contrasty/vibrant, but idk it might just be mine laptop that has dulling color settings (but still I'm pretty sure its the main monitor). So I guess my question is which monitor should I use for editing that will allow my images to have "true colors"? I heart Apple monitors are the best for photography/digital imaging because they're closed to true colors, but again I don't have any extra cash to go buy an Apple monitor, or any new monitor in general...

Here are a few examples, I know they're very BAD example and the image is different from what I see with my eyes, but hopefully it can give you guys a "little" insight :)!

6745470399_bf05680b94_b.jpg

6745429001_65e4be4928_b.jpg

Thanks, the help would be MUCH appreciated :D!
0ptics

If you don't have a colorimeter and software (which is the only true way to know if your monitor is set right) then go to This Page and do the best you can with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back