monkeys find a camera

i figured if it wasnt on the front page of off topic, it wouldnt have been here yet.

That one monkey has already opened a photography business,and is photographing babies, children, and weddings. Prices are, as you would expect, the typical lowball-level prices MWAC
(Monkey With a Camera) type shooters charge: $25 session fee, $100 for 100 photos on a CD, $110 for JPEGS plus all the RAW files, and unlimited rights to all images. The monkey is working on designing and refining a huge, 72-point, script typeface watermark as we speak.

That one monkey has already opened a photography business,and is photographing babies, children, and weddings. Prices are, as you would expect, the typical lowball-level prices MWAC
(Monkey With a Camera) type shooters charge: $25 session fee, $100 for 100 photos on a CD, $110 for JPEGS plus all the RAW files, and unlimited rights to all images. The monkey is working on designing and refining a huge, 72-point, script typeface watermark as we speak.

Payment in peanuts only I believe.

That one's funny. :D

So, who owns the copyright to those photos? The monkey or David Slater?

Its funny..hard to believe though is he really take self shots?? Seems like a story for my friends..!!! and yes photos always own by the person who take the shots it doesn't matter whose camera it was.. so its the picture from a monkey..!! hilarious..:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back