invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 1, 2010 #1 We found this field of canola while searching for a ghost town that didn't actually exist... Thanks for taking a look.
We found this field of canola while searching for a ghost town that didn't actually exist... Thanks for taking a look.
Sisco TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2010 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 2, 2010 #2 I bet the yellows look amazing when posted in color
C Chellie TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2010 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location On a dot Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 2, 2010 #3 I would love to see this pic in color.
JerrfyLube TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2010 Messages 157 Reaction score 1 Location Hesperia, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 2, 2010 #4 Chellie said: I would love to see this pic in color. Click to expand... While the B&W is stunning by itself, I also would like to see the color! Nice shot though! Love the dramatic sky!! :thumbup:
Chellie said: I would love to see this pic in color. Click to expand... While the B&W is stunning by itself, I also would like to see the color! Nice shot though! Love the dramatic sky!! :thumbup:
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 2, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, guys. Here's another photo of the same scene in colour: This image (the colour one) is my top-selling photo on Getty Images.
Thanks, guys. Here's another photo of the same scene in colour: This image (the colour one) is my top-selling photo on Getty Images.
Sisco TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2010 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 2, 2010 #6 I do like the color version.
JerrfyLube TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2010 Messages 157 Reaction score 1 Location Hesperia, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 2, 2010 #7 Sisco said: I do like the color version. Click to expand... Same here... They're both awesome!
burgo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2010 Messages 240 Reaction score 2 Location Ballarat Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 2, 2010 #8 I like the monochrome one a tad better. The Clouds look amazing. With the coloured one, the flowers aren't as good as the monochrome one indicated. Maybe just a personal taste thing.
I like the monochrome one a tad better. The Clouds look amazing. With the coloured one, the flowers aren't as good as the monochrome one indicated. Maybe just a personal taste thing.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #9 I'm with burgo here: the monochrome version has just THAT bit of "punch" more than the colour version. Though, seeing that they are two different photos, the clouds in the first offer some more "punch" by their formation, too.
I'm with burgo here: the monochrome version has just THAT bit of "punch" more than the colour version. Though, seeing that they are two different photos, the clouds in the first offer some more "punch" by their formation, too.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks Gail, Jerrfy, burgo and Corinna! I like the B&W version better myself