MOnTeraY

Reaction score
Hey this is my first post and i am only 13 and someday i want to be a good photographer so if u guys can please post what you like and dislike about my pics i would appreicate it very much! :D

THis is the beach at monteray
monteray13ah.jpg

THis is a pic of a guy on this skateboard thing and hes attached 2 a kite and i know that the landscape or watever it is back there is slanted but my dad said i can fix that easily like on PhotoSHop or something but ya

monteray20wb.jpg
[/img]

There ya go.

Good Job on number 1. Really like it.

Don't like number 2 much. I think it would have been better to get a close up of the man and then a close up of the kite. But looking again I am starting to like it more.

Peace

That first one is superb. I love the way you caught the brilliance of the sun. Really sets the whole scene.

Something to test...

Take that second shot and break it up into several smaller photos, matte it out or find a frame to put them all in to make the entire scene. Do you know what I'm trying to say? They don't even have to be the same aspect, you can zoom in on the guy but have the kite "normal" - something like 'Daniel' said.

First one is very nice, would have liked to see what a shot would like like 10 - 15 minutes later.

Well doe.. Nice shots!! :D

the waves look great.. try taking a close shot of the waves next time

Most reactions

Back