Pinus strobus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2008 #1 A couple of photos of the Washington Monument in Washington DC. Please let me know what you think.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 22, 2008 #2 I love the point of view of your first photo. It really shows how big the Washington Monument really is. I also love how you were able to work in the American flag into the photo. Very patriotic.
I love the point of view of your first photo. It really shows how big the Washington Monument really is. I also love how you were able to work in the American flag into the photo. Very patriotic.
justphotos TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Location Houston,Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 22, 2008 #3 the second is absolutely fabulous