ayeelkay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 328 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2010 #1 Very photogenic big guy!
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2010 #2 Very cute image! I don't mind the cow's ears/head chopped, but I think it's a pity that its legs are not fully in the frame. Nice work, though.
Very cute image! I don't mind the cow's ears/head chopped, but I think it's a pity that its legs are not fully in the frame. Nice work, though.
ayeelkay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 328 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks very much
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2010 #4 Very funny image; such images need not include the whole face, of course Regards
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2010 #5 Great camera perspective and composition. I recommend you push the midtone contrast - hard. I would show you an example, but you don't allow editing your photos.
Great camera perspective and composition. I recommend you push the midtone contrast - hard. I would show you an example, but you don't allow editing your photos.
ayeelkay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 328 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Go ahead and edit it I'd like to see what you mean.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2010 #7 ayeelkay said: Very photogenic big guy! Click to expand...
ayeelkay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 328 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 ^^ Hm..I like how the cow itself looks - much sharper. But the halo around him bothers me a bit. Thanks for showing what you meant
^^ Hm..I like how the cow itself looks - much sharper. But the halo around him bothers me a bit. Thanks for showing what you meant
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 23, 2010 #9 There is a halo around him in the photo you posted. You can select just the cow.
ayeelkay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 328 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 I know there is, slightly. But it is much more noticeable in the edited photo, much brighter.