Carbon_D TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2010 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Jacksonville Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2010 #1 Never really taken any photos of the moon, these are my first two:
williamtsims TPF Noob! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Las Vegas, Nevada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 24, 2010 #2 I love the day shot!! Well done!
R Rockern1 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2010 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 24, 2010 #3 I like #2 what lens did you use
Carbon_D TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2010 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Jacksonville Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you both! I used a SAL75300 f/5.6