What's new

moon photos C&C please

I think you could have made it better by using the rule of thirds.
Mostly because you only have 2/3's of the moon in the shot.
I will wait for you to upload the remaining third.
:lmao::lol: I think you're my TPF hero for the week.
 

Well now what am I supposed to do?

I come here looking for moon photos and all I see is 'editing!'.

Ugh.

So I wait...

Hmmm, what should I do while I wait?

...

...

...

Oh, my camera battery is charged - I'll put that in my bag!

...

...

...

Now what?

Work?

Nah...

I guess I'll come back later and see if there's anything to see.

...

Still nothing.

How long does it take to edit a moon photo?

This long?

Longer?

How about now?

Nothing.

Drat.

Gotta pee, that'll kill a few minutes...

...

...


lmfao!!
 
And still...











Nothing.

Heck with it, I'll post one - I've waited long enough dang it!

580008742_jTFZB-XL-1.jpg

:lol: Thank you for helping out! :lol:
 
Hmm. Sooo... are we actually going to get a moon photograph? Or was the "Editing" text actually an image file and "moon" is some sort of metaphor?
 
Must be one hell of an edit, I can't wait!

Or...

Maybe he actually WENT to the moon to get the photo? :lol:
 
I think you could have made it better by using the rule of thirds.
Mostly because you only have 2/3's of the moon in the shot.
I will wait for you to upload the remaining third.


:lmao::lol::lmao:
 
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............."gasp"............................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............."gasp"............................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............."gasp"............................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............."gasp"............................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............."gasp"............................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............."gasp"............................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................ and still nothing
 
I wanted to post a picture of my ass. But didnt think it would go over well. LOL! Heres my moon shots from last week. Just thought Id share.

Not trying to show off anything, seen the thread and recalled I shot a few moon shots last week.

moon2.jpg


MOON.jpg
 
RumDaddy -- thanks for your contribution.

Okay, we have proof - Its been confirmed by 2 members now that we do in fact have a moon out there. Perhaps we should contact NASA that bpro35 has been missing for over 24 hours. ;) :lol: Houston - we have a problem?....editing..............................
 
I wanted to post a picture of my ass. But didnt think it would go over well. LOL! Heres my moon shots from last week. Just thought Id share.

Not trying to show off anything, seen the thread and recalled I shot a few moon shots last week.

moon2.jpg



THAT'S NO MOON... ITS A SPACESTATION!!! :lol:
 
i think we scared him away
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom