A aadhils TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2008 #1
skieur TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 5,071 Reaction score 204 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2008 #2 You need a 300mm lens and a shorter exposure. skieur
Toaster TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2008 #3 I like the grainy feel, but it seems a bit. . .I don't know. . .forcedly random?
A aadhils TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Toaster said: I like the grainy feel, but it seems a bit. . .I don't know. . .forcedly random? Click to expand... You mean artificial-like in the sense that the tree was put there and the moon was setup so it looked random? Thanks for the comments guys, I'll take note. I think I should re title the pic: Moon Scene. Titling it 'Moon' alone suggests I took the pic of the moon alone and the tree got in the way
Toaster said: I like the grainy feel, but it seems a bit. . .I don't know. . .forcedly random? Click to expand... You mean artificial-like in the sense that the tree was put there and the moon was setup so it looked random? Thanks for the comments guys, I'll take note. I think I should re title the pic: Moon Scene. Titling it 'Moon' alone suggests I took the pic of the moon alone and the tree got in the way