moon

Abstract

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
moon.jpg

ohh yeah, there is a pac-man lookin thing in there huh

Don't you always see this face? Even when the moon is in focus (or on the sky, for that matter)? I do. I always feel like he (for us in Germany the moon is male, for every Spanish speaker it is female, and I don't know how English speaking people feel about the moon) looks down at us!

LaFoto said:
Don't you always see this face? Even when the moon is in focus (or on the sky, for that matter)? I do. I always feel like he (for us in Germany the moon is male, for every Spanish speaker it is female, and I don't know how English speaking people feel about the moon) looks down at us!

that would be the first time i have seen a shadow face on the moon, i know about the face on mars, but thats a massive rock formation

when ever i look at the moon this is all i see, i never gotten a pic of the moon with a shadow when it was in its full moon faze

73105023copy0ws.jpg

P.S. sorry to thread jack :hail:

Well, neither my eyes nor my camera lenses ever come THIS close to the moon, so however I see him, he "looks", I would say (and I am showing this in the theme on "THE MOON" in the Photo Themes here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4114&page=2, just so we would not "thread-jack" any further ;).)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back