Not open for further replies.

lesno1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6061.jpg

Out of focus and very noisy :(

Use a prime lens if you own one- much better chance of shooting a decent Moon image

Sony a9 + Sony 600mm f4 G lens on a Manfrotto Tripod - gives results I find quite acceptable

wi85LOq.jpg

Les :)

Out of focus and very noisy :(

Use a prime lens if you own one- much better chance of shooting a decent Moon image

Sony a9 + Sony 600mm f4 G lens on a Manfrotto Tripod - gives results I find quite acceptable

wi85LOq.jpg

Nice shot.....
Thanks Jeff and lez its not oof or noisy and it has more detail than your shot

It's a nice shot but I would have to agree with the others. You can see how the edges of the craters in Lez' shot are sharp and crisp compared to the craters in your shot and he uses highlights and black point to better define everything and give it some pop. In comparison your pic is rather flat. And sorry bud, but there is noise. As always, just trying to help you along bro but if you don't want the help just say the word and I'm sure everyone will agree to just leave you alone, we don't want trouble. Have a nice day.

Thanks Jeff and lez its not oof or noisy and it has more detail than your shot

Trying to give you constructive advise and critique -neither of which you respond to.

FYI- I am a Professional Photographer I make my living through Photography, and I actually sold that image to a restaurant, before Christmas, printed to over 4ft in length

Quote from @K9Kirk irk
It's a nice shot but I would have to agree with the others. You can see how the edges of the craters in Lez' shot are sharp and crisp compared to the craters in your shot and he uses highlights and black point to better define everything and give it some pop. In comparison your pic is rather flat. And sorry bud, but there is noise. As always, just trying to help you along bro but if you don't want the help just say the word and I'm sure everyone will agree to just leave you alone, we don't want trouble. Have a nice day.
Un-Quote

NO Noise, could it be you don't take criticism well ??

I love that comment Kirk- thank you :)

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with the others who say Lez325 moon shot is far better in every way, it is all in focus and has great detail, I have seen many of Lez images over the years on another forum and each one is detailed and in focus. Yes some of us do not like criticism on our images, but that is how we learn so try again on a moon shot and take the great advice.

I have to agree with the others who say Lez325 moon shot is far better in every way, it is all in focus and has great detail, I have seen many of Lez images over the years on another forum and each one is detailed and in focus. Yes some of us do not like criticism on our images, but that is how we learn so try again on a moon shot and take the great advice.
Thank you Dave- nice to see you here buddy- I don't use the other forum as much now a days :(

Perhaps I should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back