What's new

Moonlit Rush

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
I love taking pictures of light trails at night. It's one of the first types of photography that really sucked me in over four years ago. Well it was a full moon the other night, and a perfect opportunity to get some pictures. I pulled over on a local overpass and snapped off a few. I'm really happy with how they came out. Enjoy!

DSC_7985.jpg


DSC_7988.jpg


DSC_8006.jpg


DSC_7992.jpg


DSC_7990.jpg


DSC_7995.jpg


DSC_7996.jpg


DSC_7997.jpg
 
You cannot have "snapped" these. You must have "s-nnnn-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-pped" them, else no trails :D ...
Myself, I am particularly fond of the fifth (I think). No moon to be seen, but the bright star that I assume is Venus.
 
You cannot have "snapped" these. You must have "s-nnnn-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-pped" them, else no trails :D ...
Myself, I am particularly fond of the fifth (I think). No moon to be seen, but the bright star that I assume is Venus.

Yea it was more like...

"snap... ... ... ... ... ... snap"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom