LMP87 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2014 Messages 22 Reaction score 1 Location Tampa, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2014 #16 Great Job! Around what time did you take these shots? Ive been wanting to practice shots like these I read on the info that you used a ISO of 1600 and for 15 seconds.. Just still learning the timing to get the perfect image like this
Great Job! Around what time did you take these shots? Ive been wanting to practice shots like these I read on the info that you used a ISO of 1600 and for 15 seconds.. Just still learning the timing to get the perfect image like this
Ec1981 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2014 Messages 283 Reaction score 59 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2014 #17 Wonderful pictures! Great work
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2014 #18 Nice, I like #3