What's new

Moonset

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a little grainy, I forgot and shot a little to high an ISO. The wind was also blowing so hard I had to hold the tripod down and my hands so cold I could hardly set the camera, and they were fisherman leaving out in boats to fish. Talk about dedication.
Cosmo
 

Attachments

  • $moonas.webp
    $moonas.webp
    13 KB · Views: 102
considering the circumstances it is very good. but the colour of the sky could use a tad but more.... but def. a good shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom