What's new

Moonstone Beach C&C

anm90

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Location
San Luis Obispo, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Made a trip to Moonstone Beach in Cambria, CA recently with my newly acquired graduated neutral density filters. It took a lot of experimentation but I feel like I kind of got this one right. Had to brighten up the land a bit in post but hopefully with a bit more practice I can get some better exposures with less guess work. It's also a bit noisier than I expected. Most likely due to the underexposure on the foreground. Other than that, what are your thoughts on this one?

1. ISO 200, f/22, 1/8s
4533652246_3b2abc7b03_o.jpg
 
I like it, but I would edit it more make the colours "pop" :D
It look a little washed out maybe? Im not sure, just my opinion
 
I was instantly thinking the same as Eventer has expressed before me: these colours seem to ASK for yet some more chance to "pop".
A graduated filter ... :scratch: ... I think I should think about getting one myself at last, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom