Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2005 #1 This looked so good in the flesh so to speak why's it look trash here ?
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Well, according to my standards it does not! Are my standards only very, very low? On the level of "trash" :shock: ???
Well, according to my standards it does not! Are my standards only very, very low? On the level of "trash" :shock: ???
Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks LaFoto ... I liked the initial shot but now I am begining to wonder .... You photos are always great ..... :hail: it was shot using a monopod, and the camera set to ISO 800 I think. DUnno something isn't right........ Ideas why it looks flat and lifeless ? ?
Thanks LaFoto ... I liked the initial shot but now I am begining to wonder .... You photos are always great ..... :hail: it was shot using a monopod, and the camera set to ISO 800 I think. DUnno something isn't right........ Ideas why it looks flat and lifeless ? ?
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2005 #4 I think it's a good shot. It's very moody. I think it just needs a little work to make it look like you saw it. I adjusted the contrast and levels and reduced the noise and it made the moon stand out. Just contrast and levels will help it alot.
I think it's a good shot. It's very moody. I think it just needs a little work to make it look like you saw it. I adjusted the contrast and levels and reduced the noise and it made the moon stand out. Just contrast and levels will help it alot.