What's new

Moooore Lightning!!!!

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
583
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada, Sk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got some more pics of lightning.... some of them are a lil blurry and noisy - but I wanted to show em anyway!

1.
IMG_4815.jpg


2.
IMG_4816.jpg


3.
IMG_4818.jpg


4.
IMG_4817.jpg


5.
IMG_4823.jpg


6.
IMG_4824.jpg


7.
IMG_4827.jpg


8. This one woulda been cool if I had my camera facing a little more to the left
IMG_4830.jpg
 
Sweet pics! In the last one, even tho the lightning is off the side, the clouds are very cool looking. :thumbup:
 
Sweet pics! In the last one, even tho the lightning is off the side, the clouds are very cool looking. :thumbup:

Still - woulda been sweeter if I got the whole part of the lightning, haha ;) But yeah, you're right. Thanks for the comments
 
The fourth is good. And the sixth.
Have you considered giving them a pano crop to help the viewer focus on the lightning even more?
 
The fourth is good. And the sixth.
Have you considered giving them a pano crop to help the viewer focus on the lightning even more?

Hmm - no I haven't - hehe. I might give it a shot :)
 
love the sky and lightning :)

the house lighting were a little blown though :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom